source code

seema
sir,
 We are doin a project on implementing the issues of carrot2. So, we would like to know the source code which can be downloaded n edited in our system to implement those issues. The link which you sent has code which cannot be edited. I would like to know the process of domnloading the source code which can be edited.
thank you

Re: source code

seema wrote
sir,
 We are doin a project on implementing the issues of carrot2. So, we would
like to know the source code which can be downloaded n edited in our system
to implement those issues. The link which you sent has code which cannot be
edited. I would like to know the process of domnloading the source code
which can be edited.
thank you
That's correct, only Carrot2 developers have the right to commit changes to the SVN repository. If you've fixed some issues, please e-mail us a patch with changes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_(Unix)), and if the code passes our review, we'll commit it to the repository.

For general help about working with SVN, please see:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/index.html