where is the carrot2 test case

beneo
in the source code Controller.java, there is  comment above:

                    // It would be tempting to provide the inputAttributes map
                    // in this invocation of performProcessing(). There is a subtle case
                    // that prevents us from doing so. inputAttributes contains also @Init
                    // attributes. If we provide them at processing time, useless
                    // instances of @Init @Processing @Input attributes may be created.
                    // See testComponentConfigurationInitProcessingAttributeCreation() for
                    // a test case.

so, if there is any way to find the class that contains testComponentConfigurationInitProcessingAttributeCreation method ?

thx in advance

Re: where is the carrot2 test case

Dawid Weiss-2
I've added an explicit test reference for this.
Dawid